Dear Valued Clients
We are pleased to announce that, as of September 2020, we transitioned our business to a new owner Plunkett’s Pest Control.
After many years in business and serving our community, Rusty is happy to announce his retirement and the new direction for Bugs R Gone!
Our Bugs R Gone team will be merging with Plunkett’s Pest Control, a highly respected company in our industry. Like us, Plunkett’s is a family-owned pest control company. The company has been in business for 105 years and Stacy O’Reilly is the 3rd generation owner of Plunkett’s. They have technicians in our area and an office in Columbus, Ohio. She and her company will serve you well.
What This Means For Our Clients
- Service quality will remain top-notch and you will benefit from some nice improvements in our service process.
- Your cost for service is not changing.
- Our clients and our employees remain our most important priorities.
- You will notice different looking uniforms, trucks and invoices.
- A number of our technicians are joining the new company and will still be serving you.
Your Invoices Will Look A Little Different...
You’ll notice that the invoices will look a little different and the Plunkett’s name will now appear on the invoices. If you receive invoices via email, they will be coming from a different email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expert Pest Control in Holmes County Ohio and beyond!
What We've Learned Throughout The Merger
Our companies are more alike than different:
- We care deeply about keeping family values in our business.
- Our clients drive us. Without them, we don't exist.
- Our collective experience will only serve you better with decades of accumulated knowledge and earned trust!
- We’re all proud of what we do. It may be just pest control to some, but to us it’s a passion, and the result is consistently remarkable service.
Family Owned And Operated
Over 100 years strong... our family protecting yours!
It’s been proven that a family-owned business will consistently outperform almost every other type of business. Family-owned firms are more stable, have a longer time horizon and tend to have a high level of trust and commitment – both to employees and customers – because how the company behaves reflects the family’s personal integrity. For three generations, Plunkett’s has been living proof of all of the above and more.
Contact Plunkett's Today!