Dear Valued Clients
Our company, Plunkett's Pest Control, has acquired Chess Termite & Pest Control. After 40 years in business and serving the community, co-owner Roger Chess will be retiring, while co-owner Doug Chess will be joining the team at Plunkett’s.
Don't worry! Not a lot will change for Chess Pest Control clients. Doug and other team members will join us and bring their extensive experience and expertise to the business to ensure a smooth transition.
Welcome to Plunkett's Pest Control
Like Chess Pest Control, Plunkett's is a family-owned pest control company. We have been in business for 109 years, with three generational owners and a longstanding commitment to family values.
Chess Pest Control owners, Doug Chess & Roger Chess, commented on the merger, saying that, “We choose Plunkett’s because we share the philosophy that our customers come first. We’re both locally owned and operated, and we knew that Plunkett’s would do right by our customers. We are leaving them in good hands.”
We already service within this region and are excited to have additional capabilities to expand our service territory. We promise to serve you thoroughly today and well into the future. Welcome to Plunkett's Pest Control!
What This Means For Our Clients
- Service quality will remain top-notch and you will benefit from some nice improvements in our service process.
- Your cost for service is not changing.
- Our clients and our employees remain our most important priorities.
- You will notice different looking uniforms, trucks and invoices.
- A number of our technicians are joining the new company and will still be serving you.
Your Invoices Will Look A Little Different...
You’ll notice that the invoices will look a little different and the Plunkett’s name will now appear on the invoices. If you receive invoices via email, they will be coming from a different email address – [email protected].
Our local technicians are on standby to provide solutions for all your pest problems!
Service Areas: Mercer, Crawford, and Venango counties in Pennslyvania
What We've Learned Throughout The Merger
Our companies are more alike than different:
- We care deeply about keeping family values in our business.
- Our clients drive us. Without them, we don't exist.
- Our collective experience will only serve you better with decades of accumulated knowledge and earned trust!
- We’re all proud of what we do. It may be just pest control to some, but to us it’s a passion, and the result is consistently remarkable service.
Family Owned And Operated
Over 100 years strong... our family protecting yours!
It’s been proven that a family-owned business will consistently outperform almost every other type of business. Family-owned firms are more stable, have a longer time horizon and tend to have a high level of trust and commitment – both to employees and customers – because how the company behaves reflects the family’s personal integrity. For three generations, Plunkett’s has been living proof of all of the above and more.
Contact Plunkett's Today!