Dear Valued Clients
Our company, Plunkett's Pest Control, has aquired Harmony Pest, Inc. This acquisition brings together two privately-owned pest control companies and expands Plunkett’s service capabilities in the greater Albuquerque area.
Don’t worry, changes will be minimal! In fact, Harmony Pest owners, Marianne and Matt Vaive have joined Plunkett's and will continue to work and manage the Albuquerque team, comprised of both Plunkett's and Harmony technicians.
Welcome to Plunkett's Pest Control
Like Harmony Pest Services, Plunkett's is a family-owned pest control company. We have been in business for over 100 years, and Stacy O'Reilly is the 3rd generation owner of Plunkett's.
We already service areas within this region, and we are very excited to expand our service territory. We promise to serve you well today and into the future!
What This Means For Our Clients
- Service quality will remain top-notch and you will benefit from some nice improvements in our service process.
- Your cost for service is not changing.
- Our clients and our employees remain our most important priorities.
- You will notice different looking uniforms, trucks and invoices.
- Our technicians and management are joining the new company and will still be serving you.
Our local technicians are on standby to provide solutions for all your pest problems!
Get experts in pest control in Albuquerque, NM, and beyond:
“Working in tune with the consumer and the environment for a safer planet”
Your Invoices Will Look A Little Different...
You’ll notice that the invoices will look a little different and the Plunkett’s name will now appear on the invoices. If you receive invoices via email, they will be coming from a different email address – [email protected].
What We've Learned Throughout The Merger
Our companies are more alike than different:
- We care deeply about keeping family values in our business.
- Our clients drive us. Without them, we don't exist.
- Our collective experience will only serve you better with decades of accumulated knowledge and earned trust!
- We’re all proud of what we do. It may be just pest control to some, but to us it’s a passion, and the result is consistently remarkable service.
Family Owned And Operated
It’s been proven that a family-owned business will consistently outperform almost every other type of business. Family-owned firms are more stable, have a longer time horizon and tend to have a high level of trust and commitment – both to employees and customers – because how the company behaves reflects the family’s personal integrity. For three generations, Plunkett’s has been living proof of all of the above and more.